|Main authors:||Luke Farrow, Mark Browne, Erica Chisholm, Ida Hamill, Patrick Meier, Paul Armitage, Rachel Cassidy, Rikke Krogshave Laursen, Peter Schipper, Gerard Velthof and Donnacha Doody|
|Source document:||»Farrow, L. et al. (2021) Development of the SprayDay mobile app - assisting best practice amongst infrequent pesticide users. FAIRWAY Project Deliverable 5.5, 47 pp|
References cited in articles in this section of FAIRWAYiS
- Ahmed, M. B., et al. (2017). "Progress in the biological and chemical treatment technologies for emerging contaminant removal from wastewater: A critical review." Journal of Hazardous Materials 323: 274-298.
- Benner, J., et al. (2013). "Is biological treatment a viable alternative for micropollutant removal in drinking water treatment processes?" Water Research 47(16): 5955-5976.
- DAERA (2020). Statistical review of Northern Ireland agriculture 2019. Belfast, Department of Agriculture Environment and Rural Affairs,: 96.
- European Comission (2009). Council Directive 2009/128/EC of the European Parliament and of hte Council of 21st October 2009 establishing a framework for Community action to achieve the sustainable use of pesticides, OJ L 309. 128: 71 - 97.
- European Commission (1998). Council Directive 98/83/EC of 3rd November 1998 on the quality of water intended for human consumption, OJ L 330/32.
- Hooda, P. S., et al. (2000). "A review of water quality concerns in livestock farming areas." Science of the Total Environment 250(1): 143-167.
- Lavery, M. K., et al. (2018). Pesticide Usage Survey Report 282: Grassland and fodder crops in Northern Ireland. Pesticide Usage Survey. United Kingdom, Agri-food and Biosciences Institute. 282: 96.
- Lavery, M. K., et al. (2019). Pesticide Usage Survey report 288. Arable crops in Northern Ireland 2018. Pesticide usage survey report. P. U. M. Group. United Kingdom, Agri-Food and Bioscience Institute: 180.
- Mensah, P. K., et al. (2015). Ecotoxicology of Glyphosate and Glyphosate-Based Herbicides — Toxicity to Wildlife and Humans. Toxicity and Hazard of Agrochemicals. M. L. a. S. Larramendy, S., IntechOpen.
- Morrissey, C. A., et al. (2015). "Neonicotinoid contamination of global surface waters and associated risk to aquatic invertebrates: a review." Environment international 74: 291-303.
- Morton, P. A., et al. (2021). "Approaches to herbicide (MCPA) pollution mitigation in drinking water source catchments using enhanced space and time monitoring." Science of the Total Environment: 142827.
- Morton, P. A., et al. (2020). "A review of the pesticide MCPA in the land-water environment and emerging research needs." WIREs Water 7(1): e1402.
- Nicholson, F., et al. (2020). "How Can Decision Support Tools Help Reduce Nitrate and Pesticide Pollution from Agriculture? A Literature Review and Practical Insights from the EU FAIRWAY Project." Water 12(3): 768.
- Pretty, J. N., et al. (2000). "An assessment of the total external costs of UK agriculture." Agricultural Systems 65(2): 113-136.
- Richards K.G., et al. (2009). "Good water status: The integration of sustainable grassland production and water resources in Ireland." Tearmann: Irish journal of agri-environmental research 7: 143 - 160.
- Sandin, M., et al. (2018). "Spatial and temporal patterns of pesticide concentrations in streamflow, drainage and runoff in a small Swedish agricultural catchment." Science of the Total Environment 610-611: 623-634.